Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Have you ever made a woman cum w/just hands and mouth?

Have you ever made a woman fully orgasm by cunnilingus?

• Yes! Everytime!

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • I always try and can sometimes get er done.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • It's rare. Women are complicated.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Never have.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
That's the best way to do it, if you know what you are doing... you can be much more accurate with your fingers than your dong..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

I can make pretty much any woman squirt within about 5 mins with a fingering technique learned by watching "2 women teach sex", one of the best things I've ever watched...teaches you how to do things most women have never experienced before...

My ex could cum from going for a jog. She said it was how she had her first orgasm and that it some how rubbed her clit in the right way. And when we did it she would cum two or three times from oral/fingers. When I do her from behind she said it was like being forced to cum. The girl I dated after her needed to be stoned, choked(erotic Asphyxiation) and to have anal and insisted that I be very loud. It was a task. ..she was hot physically but very annoying and I just couldnt be bothered doing weird shit to her for an hour before she would cum. She was a recovering anorexic and I suspect her hormones were screwed from when she was 33kg.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Getting girls to cum by fingers/going down on her is easy. Well, for me ive always easily cum off it. My current boyfriend can make me squirt just by getting a few fingers in and out, none of my ex's were ever able to do that. It's more rare for a woman to cum from intercourse. I've only ever done it a few times with my current boyfriend and I have to be on top. Girls usually tend to use their imagination to be able to orgasm, it helps them along the way. I usually think about my boyfriend pleasuring someone else and ill orgasm almost instantly. It all depends on the technique, the guy and the girl. Also the connection corny as it sounds makes up for a lot of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what makes girl come if you look at this thread? Its the comfort of the significant other. Having a girl orgasm is another way a girl is telling you she trusts you and finds you mentally and physically appealing enough for them to let go and cum. Whether it be fingers or oral or intercourse it all depends on that one thing: connection. That being said i give my wife multiple orgasms to the point where she looks like a epiletic kid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom