Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Have you ever made a woman cum w/just hands and mouth?

Have you ever made a woman fully orgasm by cunnilingus?

• Yes! Everytime!

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • I always try and can sometimes get er done.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • It's rare. Women are complicated.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Never have.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
Last night as a matter of fact...dripping wet when I was done, then it was daddy's turn :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is an art every guy should have in their arsenal... especially if you want a girl to do anything you want... definitely my specialty...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

even guys with short fingers can reach the G spot..

I am able to suck her clit while i give her full penetration, that's why i have a young wife..

Ok, I'm old and married 3 times but I'm still learning. One thing I've learned is that there is no absolute way for all women. I had some luck getting a few who were easy so thought I was pretty good.......watch out!

There is a method that works for most women and it isn't what most of us do, most of the time :-( It's called "Gentle", Slow, Patient stroking while watching her response and listening to her when she complains. I'm going to try it tonight :)

My second wife was easy. I learned some very bad habits with her because she responded to anything I did with powerful, wet orgasms. My current wife is totally different and I am still learning how to make her happy..........wish me luck :)

Top Bottom