Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: Have you ever made a woman cum w/just hands and mouth?

Have you ever made a woman fully orgasm by cunnilingus?

• Yes! Everytime!

Votes: 86 66.7%
  • I always try and can sometimes get er done.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • It's rare. Women are complicated.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Never have.

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
I was on a boat party with a greek girl i met a couple of days earlier. she was standing on front of me facing forward and i started licking the back of her neck and tease her ears... suddendly i felt she was biting hard on my hand and she started moaning... i said what the f... and after 2-3 minutes she goes to me that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote posted by chewyxrage
get a bunch of her juice on your fingers, then afterwards, put your arm around her w/ your hand right by her nose.

she'll get the picture

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

i dated one chick who i could only get off by oral or fingering her. even when i was on cycle and test boosters to the max and i could go forever it never happened with this chick. maybe i fucking suck for all i know but i could get her off with my fingers and oral or combo even quicker so i just do that for everyone. and couple times a year i get a 3 pump night and im done so its good to cover your bases early i think. and when you have a really good night maybe you can get her a couple orgasms that way

Using your hands and mouth is a sure thing. Its as easy as any mechanical activity if you know what you're doing. I should write a manual..

NO FAKE CHOW...
dnkccx.gif

My middle finger is as long as most guys cocks. You combine this with a tounge at the same time and you have a screaming woman on your hands.

Top Bottom