Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please enlighten me gentlemen...

LOL the "old French dude"? The French dude was over 2 years ago and he was anything but old, the same age as my exhusband.

Naaaaaaah this is a guy that I have known off and on for 3 years, but only been dating since Jun. And yes, this dude is older than my ex... LOL but DAMN does he do evvverything right....

For real, there is NEVER any need for lube when the kitty is involved either because I am beyond wet already or because he has made me cum a few times from licking the kitty.... He eats me for like, FOREVER, actually insists on it often: "Honey, would you mind bending over here for just a minute while I eat your pussy?" He NEVER has to ask twice. Has said many times that he actually enjoys eating my pussy to the old in/out, which is FINE with me. ;)

Werd said:
For real, there is NEVER any need for lube when the kitty is involved either because I am beyond wet already or because he has made me cum a few times from licking the kitty....

^
That is just too damn hot. Man!

Werd said:
LOL the "old French dude"? The French dude was over 2 years ago and he was anything but old, the same age as my exhusband.

Naaaaaaah this is a guy that I have known off and on for 3 years, but only been dating since Jun. And yes, this dude is older than my ex... LOL but DAMN does he do evvverything right....

For real, there is NEVER any need for lube when the kitty is involved either because I am beyond wet already or because he has made me cum a few times from licking the kitty.... He eats me for like, FOREVER, actually insists on it often: "Honey, would you mind bending over here for just a minute while I eat your pussy?" He NEVER has to ask twice. Has said many times that he actually enjoys eating my pussy to the old in/out, which is FINE with me. ;)

Nice to see you back in the fucking game....

Is he above average? girth?

Actually his winkie is average - length and girth. The dude is REALLY tall and has a large frame so this surprized me a bit. This guy is 6'6". My last two beaus were 6'3" and 6'4" and they had very large winkies. YIKES.

I dont think you can explain why the things that turn us on do so, most of the time.

spitting during sex is really just another way to be refreshing and break a boundary i think.

Werd said:
(He is BIGTIME into my asshole.... I am STILL trying to understand how ANYONE could have a "beautiful" asshole.)

Assholes are great... I like to push my girls knees to her face while going down on her and going to the little town below downtown. It really turns me on and my girl loves it too.

just last night we were doing a 69 and I was licking her clit and fingering her asshole. She went totally mad. she didn't bother with my dick anymore and just fell down on me. Dues were paid later on.

I like ass. there is always the little bummer of the fact that you know poo comes out there though. No problem as long as its really clean. Should I ever find a chunky sticky mess down there my relationship with female ass might be ruined forever, or at least for a very long time.

I have nothing intellgent to say about this. I have been trying to come up with something but I can't.

I will just say that given any opportunity I will do as much as I can to the ass. It is an eternal point of interest and intrigue to me, the female ass. Can remember the first time a girl let me giver her anal. I was 16 and lasted all of three pushes. Now however I am very careful to pace myself.

Gotta say though there isn't a single think I do not like about an all access pass.

Gig

Sounds like he is just trying to make it a little wetter. Men have some strange things that they do...lol

Top Bottom