Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

plastic pussy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I want a blow job machine. I saw an article about one of these in Hustler (I buy it for the articles ony). The guy from Hustler didn't give it very good reviews though. Plus, it was about $900. On the bright side you don't have to worry about it's feelings.

plifter said:
Hey, I want a blow job machine. I saw an article about one of these in Hustler (I buy it for the articles ony). The guy from Hustler didn't give it very good reviews though. Plus, it was about $900. On the bright side you don't have to worry about it's feelings.

900$ ? did you ever think how many drinks you could buy to chikcs a t your favorite club ?

HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!! i tried to use the small hole and im stuck!!!!! i cant get it out!!!!...hold on let me think of a nasty old bitch naked.......dame still not coming lose....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

now thats funny :fro:

skinflinty inventor representation handbags online

handbagreplicaonline.com is a Knockoff Handbags online collection,there are Louis Vuitton Imitation Handbags,Hermes Carbon copy Handbags,Gucci Duplicate Handbags,Chanel Imitation Handbags,Prada Replica Handbags and associates of those swank brands of the word.
Unhappy price, exceed craft and unequalled trait which arrange for the Designer Reproduction Handbags very sought-after, semblance, quality and quality can be comparable with the real, so you do not paucity worry close to whether any difference of look and quality between the Replica Handbags and the authentic.
Knockoff Handbags is united thoughtful of needful after attending the mingling and party, it can repay the bags of self-indulgent trade-mark to enhance your temperament, also aid you to lure other’s eyes.

Lock this thread please..and ban this spam bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom