Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the PILL that grows your PENIS...

M

madbomber31

www.longitudecapsules.com

i'd like to point out that licorice makes men limp... it increases estrogen levels...
i'd also like you to read the "when to stop taking" it section.. made me laugh...

What is LONGitude?
LONGitude is a 100% safe and natural formula that is guaranteed to increase penis size by an average of 26%

How does LONGitude work?
LONGitude permanently enlarges your two erectile tissue chambers in your penis to hold more blood during an erection... thus, making your penis much larger in size.

How do I take LONGitude ?
Simply take 2 easy to swallow capsules every day.

Are there any negative side-effects?
Absolutely zero. A positive side-effect is that you'll be more sensitive, enjoying intercourse more.

How long can I expect my penis to get?
Measure yourself during full erection and add 26% - that is the average size increase. LONGitude will continue to work the longer you use it.

How long should I take LONGitude ?
Take it until you get to 8" or 9". After you get to this size, we advise you stop taking it. Any longer of a penis would be too large for most women to handle.

What are the ingredients of LONGitude?
Longitude is a proprietary blend of the following 100% safe and natural ingredients: Zinc, 300 Yohimbe, Maca, Catuaba, Muira Pauma, Oyster Meat, I-Arginne, Oat Straw, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Pumpkin Seed, Sarsaparilla, Orchic Substance, Licorice Root, Astragalus, Tribulus, Boron, and Ginseng.

PLIFTER!!! There's hope for you yet!!!

:FRlol:

chances are it would make yer pubic hair fall out anyway ;)

Man I am happy with what I have. Some guys need to realize that they need to learn to use their whole bodies(hands,mouth, toungue, teeth, fingers, nose, body langueage, words, voice etc) in the act of sex rather than just their cocks.

Go into sex with the attitude and mission of pleasing the woman and you will get pleasure back 10 fold.

Just my 4 cents.

vixen, if i wanted my lil soldier to grow i'd just call up some chick in toledo and ask her to visit... he'd grow..... ;)

conan- they got a money back guarentee, it HAS TO WORK!!!!

madbomber31 said:
conan- they got a money back guarentee, it HAS TO WORK!!!!

Honey, money back guarentee means nothing. I bet they put you off and put you off hoping you will forget about a refund. :)

I think you should buy some and let us know if it works.

Top Bottom