Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Piercings in "private" areas

I cant remember probably when its wasnt sore to handle. The best way to stretch is by wrapping ptfe tape round the ring then forcing it into the hole the skin gradually stretches over time. Then over a few months you will be able to wear the real Hardware. But i would advise to move over to curved barbells as they are easier than rings

tubob said:
I cant remember probably when its wasnt sore to handle. The best way to stretch is by wrapping ptfe tape round the ring then forcing it into the hole the skin gradually stretches over time. Then over a few months you will be able to wear the real Hardware. But i would advise to move over to curved barbells as they are easier than rings

I'm still kind of sore to handle :(

I have a 1 1/4" curved BB on the way so I can get the CBR out. Can't really do anything shorter. I've got just about 7/8" from the hole to the tip and wanted to make sure I have room to put the balls on, plus have some movement.

Once I start to stretch, I'm going to move to a horseshoe.

One thing I didn't even realize until the other day....the ball in the CBR is only 3/16", and I'm going to have to get that out of me with a lot larger distance to cover. I don't think it's going to be fun at all.

My CB is 19mm in diameter , you will have to use trial n error to get right size cause as you go up gauges the screwed balls get alot bigger as well . If your not sure get a piercer to size it for you.

I just don't get it....But if it makes sex better for you then go for it....I'm still thinking about my belly button

Gymgurl said:
I just don't get it....But if it makes sex better for you then go for it....I'm still thinking about my belly button

What do you mean you don't get it?

One makes sex better for you, right?

Top Bottom