Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking up guys-A girl's guide

*ebony*

was just browsing this section and no "man seduction" threads? How's a girl supposed to be player as stated.:(

so lets hear it ladies and gents.

guys, how do u wanna be picked up?
girls, how do u pick up guy?

I'll go first.

methods I've used.

hi
hey
hello
ummm...hi/hello
excuse me, but could you help me with.....

As you can see my game is weak.lol

well..lol idk if this helps but first thing i notice is a girls eyes..and idk how to explain it but i can look at a girl in the eyes and tell if she wants me or is thinking about approaching me

well..lol idk if this helps but first thing i notice is a girls eyes..and idk how to explain it but i can look at a girl in the eyes and tell if she wants me or is thinking about approaching me

x2, i can look at a girls eyes and see if its even worth talking to her or not.....

but how you approach someone all depends where you are, what your doing, etc etc

if im with a few guys at the bar and were standing around and theres a click of girls close by its easy, just kinda stand by them and begin to talk/comment a bit. Pick out the one you want and try to strike up conversation without looking like your trying to pick her up.

or if you have to walk up to a group of chicks with a buddy you guys need a game plan. Honestly, i would discuss it will him before approaching.....your not plaining out a ton but you wana know whats hes going to do after you say "hi".

Ive just walked up and asked whats your name before....hit and miss

on the beach or area where your not wearing too much clothing its ez for us fit guys cuz the girls are already looking our way. ( i use to be a fitness model so i have no problem what so ever)

biggest thing, dont try too hard.....remember the kid in high school that tried way to hard to be cool?? yeah it was totallly evident?? you want to look like your just a bit interestd. Like you ve got other options if person X doesnt bite. How you carry yourself makes a big difference.

its all about your frame

Frame is your stature ,how you carry yourself

its alot of pyshcolgy in it honestly

Have good posture. Smile. Be friendly..umm I'm sure you know this already but ud ur talking to a Guy you really like make sure to do flirtatios contact, hitting the arm,shoulder .stuff like that ..and most important HAVE FUN.no omw wants to be with a boring person, so have fun,let that vibe grow

NO PAIN NO GLORY!

LOL times have changed so much. Now even ladies got to have game and thats just even more of the dating bullshit in life. There were times when you just smiled at each other and let nature take its course but now it appears to be all about game and silly games.....
As a guy if she smiles at me and is decent/ courteous to me, well we are gonna go out. Its that simple but then again Im an old fuck too.
Good luck Ebs. Really gurl I cant see for any reason in the world why you would have any trouble getting any guy you set your sights on.
Goo luck suga!

Top Bottom