Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking up guys-A girl's guide

LOL times have changed so much. Now even ladies got to have game and thats just even more of the dating bullshit in life. There were times when you just smiled at each other and let nature take its course but now it appears to be all about game and silly games.....
As a guy if she smiles at me and is decent/ courteous to me, well we are gonna go out. Its that simple but then again Im an old fuck too.
Good luck Ebs. Really gurl I cant see for any reason in the world why you would have any trouble getting any guy you set your sights on.
Goo luck suga!

So blessed that I have found the woman that I will grow old with, I.would not want to be dating at all in this day and age, too complicated and to have to weed through many to find compatibility would be painful and spendy (meaning dinner dates, stuff like that). I guess that is why people post on sites like match.com to get set up, because God forbid you get set up by your friends these days. I'm with you Zed, glad I don't have to play the dating games...and yes I too am an old fuck lol, but still move like I'm in my 20's :D!!!

Sorry, I normally wouldn't post in here but seen Zed took a turn down this path and had to see where he was going lol!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

A lot of men are shy little cowards. Here's a lesson from my observations at a couple of strip clubs. Men will sit alone and not have the guts to walk up to a stripper and ask for a dance or to buy her a drink or just to talk. Those girls are sitting there just for the purpose of giving dances and talking etc. That's their friggin job! And some guys still won't have the guts to approach them. So they wait until the stripper comes up to them, and then the guys just light up, all happy and trying to act cool now that they have a girl talking to them.

I think the moral of that story for women, is that if you want to meet a man, just talk to him. A guy might look stuck up or disinterested, but really he's just shy. 99% of the time the guy will be happy you approached him.

It's a much more casual scene when the woman approaches anyway. Women who are forward just seem friendly. Guys who are forward are automatically assumed to be after the poontang.

Hey MA good to see you in here. I dont come here often but I saw the post by my gurl Ebsy and wanted to see what was up.
The dating scene is so far removed from what it was and what IMO it should be. It was good when you just walked up to her or him and just talked. None of the nonsense that it all is now.

I'll go first.

methods I've used.

hi
hey
hello
ummm...hi/hello
excuse me, but could you help me with.....

As you can see my game is weak.lol

Well....heh...The most effective line used on me was years ago by a sultry, dark skinned, Native American girl by the name of Mona...**sigh**

I went to the bar after work to drink. I was a Software Engineer so I was in blue jeans and a leather jacket. The bar was filled with "suits" and at the very end sat Mona. I paid her no mind as all the "suits" were vying for her attention.

Next thing I know, she saddles up to the stool next to me and introduces herself. We exchange pleasantries. I buy her a drink or two and then she says...

Mona: "You know what I'd really like to do right now?"
Me: "No...What?"
Mona: "I really wanna fuck you right now."
Me: "Ummm...OK"

Very effective. LOL!

LOL times have changed so much. Now even ladies got to have game and thats just even more of the dating bullshit in life. There were times when you just smiled at each other and let nature take its course but now it appears to be all about game and silly games.....
As a guy if she smiles at me and is decent/ courteous to me, well we are gonna go out. Its that simple but then again Im an old fuck too.
Good luck Ebs. Really gurl I cant see for any reason in the world why you would have any trouble getting any guy you set your sights on.
Goo luck suga!

Thanks hon. A girl's gotta know how to take charge if the time comes ya know. :verygood:

The only girls that can intrest me are those who dress really well, aint to drunk. Is out with friends, not flirting with other guys, And sends a smile across the bar.. After that she can say almost anything ;)) hehe

A lot of men are shy little cowards. Here's a lesson from my observations at a couple of strip clubs. Men will sit alone and not have the guts to walk up to a stripper and ask for a dance or to buy her a drink or just to talk. Those girls are sitting there just for the purpose of giving dances and talking etc. That's their friggin job! And some guys still won't have the guts to approach them. So they wait until the stripper comes up to them, and then the guys just light up, all happy and trying to act cool now that they have a girl talking to them.

I think the moral of that story for women, is that if you want to meet a man, just talk to him. A guy might look stuck up or disinterested, but really he's just shy. 99% of the time the guy will be happy you approached him.

It's a much more casual scene when the woman approaches anyway. Women who are forward just seem friendly. Guys who are forward are automatically assumed to be after the poontang.

100% agree a lot of guys wuss out n can't talk to girls so if a girl wants a guy keep looking at him and smile once you have he's attention wave him over n he's all yours.

Sent from my HTC One XL using EliteFitness

Top Bottom