Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick Up Lines ! ?

GeneralPump

Aight Pimps, share the wealth.

When your in a bar or a closed setting with a girl, and your looking to get sum acction...

what are your "I just layed a few sweet lines on her and it happened" lines ??

Are you super aggressive or what... Any good ones would help in big college life..

peace .. thanks

http://linesthataregood.com/

A good opener is always good but you just not gotta behave as a scripted ernie after that. Important above all is to show real interest and enthusiasm , also with bodylanguage

The very bold pickup lines are better reserved for the guys with antonio banderas look in the eyes, but if you have a cap of ghb first you might get loose, confident and animal enough to pull of shit like that and have a raw fuckfest in the nearest closet...

Im interesting enough that I don't need pickup lines I like to think. I have no rap, but that doesn't matter cause I wouldn't want to bother with a woman who needs to have her pants charmed off of her, just to initiate some damn conversation anyhow. A smile & a pleasant demeanor go a long way too. Pickup lines are for girls. I want a woman!!!:p :nerd: :baby2:

I guess if it takes a line...she isn't my kind of woman...

B True

had a girl ask to stand on the speaker that I was on (bouncer) to look for a friend ...told her it would cost a dollar...when she got down I said where is my dollar ..she said be right back ...came back with a dollar ...I looked at it and said ..what good is this without your phone ### so she wrote it on the dollar:D
Had a waitress ask me what she could get me ...I pointed at this hot ass asian chick and said "her phone number" ..so she walked over to the girl told her my order and got thwe phone ## for me :)

alright ...

let me elaborate.....

once you finish the "who are you where are you from" .. what do you say/do then.... thas where i get a lil frozen

Funniest one I've ever heard:

"The word of the night is 'legs'. Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

Top Bottom