Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are personal piercing trashy?

usually being a fan of things that are shiny and hard, I do not like metal in the human very much. so definitely not a turn on...though it wouldn't change my opinion of the person (if it is a girl)

a guy with a nipple piercing seems somehow exceedingly gay.
I once saw a guy in the locker who had his sack pierced ...moron

Last edited:
As a guy with both nips pierced I can assure you that I am definitely NOT gay.
Gooseman said:
usually being a fan of things that are shiny and hard, I do not like metal in the human very much. so definitely not a turn on...though it wouldn't change my opinion of the person (if it is a girl)

a guy with a nipple piercing seems somehow exceedingly gay.
I once saw a guy in the locker who had his sack pierced ...moron

it don't say you have to be gay if you have nips pierced, just that it LOOKS that way. which is still enough for me.

Just depends on what image you are trying to present. Naturally ever action will create a response, if you want a response more inline with piercings than that is the way to go imo. I feel that I represent myself better without them and tend to like a girl without them. As for sexually, the psychology of it is the only real difference and there are plenty of ways to reach the same result.

Top Bottom