Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are personal piercing trashy?

M

*MissFit*

If you started dating someone and found out they had their penis peirced or nipples peirced, or anythign else other than the norm.... would it changed your opinion of them?

it would raise my opinion of them. anything pierced below the neck is a HUGE turn on for me......and others, judging on the comments i get on my piercings.

I used to have my nipples pierced but I was 21 and dumb at the time. lol I didn't even like them that much but it was so "ouch" to have done that I left them in for 12-18 months.

To each his/her own.

when only dating someone you are just forming an opinion about the many diverse facets of there nature and considering if this coupling is to become like two people coming together as one totally fulfilled essence of mingling energies, building and intensifying into a feeling of aliveness that words can sometimes express,......... so this would in essence go towards building a complete picture of them.mmmmm yea completely trashey.seriously though i cant see it causing a man any real concern as long as they are smaller than....... pool balls.

you aren't the first to see it or the last to want to see it... they are definitely there for appeal wherever they might be...

rnch said:
it would raise my opinion of them. anything pierced below the neck is a HUGE turn on for me......and others, judging on the comments i get on my piercings.

right on as usual, I never had any complaints and would often pick up women who would later tell me they were attracted to in part cause they really wanted to know what it would feel like, usually referring to my tongue barbell rolling on their clit. Like I said, never had any complaints. Of course this was several years ago, body piercings are alot more common now but still hot as hell as far as im concerned. So for the record, NOT trashy at all.

Top Bottom