Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are personal piercing trashy?

Wouldn't matter much either way. I wouldn't hold them against someone because they could always take them out

TAKE IT OUT????

dawlin'.........once u gone pierced, there's NO going back! :p ;) :chomp: :artist:

I personally love it on a girl..it is a big turn on. I think if you are a clean person and take care of your self and you do it...its a huge turn on.

My girl loves my piercing...(note i was with a girl with a piercing before i got pierced..I liked it before i got it done..Its not because i have it.

I would just wonder a little about her past experiences that led to the personal peircings, but overall I would not pass judgement on her until I got to know her a little better. People do things that are good at that moment , but when they get a little older they change. So look at the person not the personal touches.

has the world gone mad? seems alot of people would maybe be able to forgive piercings or see past them. WTF? Do ya'll want a choir girl in the bed? All lights off, covers up? Hell no! You want a freak for sure. At least thats my opinion, i dont know, maybe some guys like sex for procreation only. Piercings are not something to be overlooked or forgiven rather they are a good indicator that your girl knows how to get down. Find a girl with a few extra holes in her and your bound to have good time.

What if she looked like an angel on the outside?
Tytan said:
I would just wonder a little about her past experiences that led to the personal peircings, but overall I would not pass judgement on her until I got to know her a little better. People do things that are good at that moment , but when they get a little older they change. So look at the person not the personal touches.

I'm not my thing personally but I couldn't say how it would make me feel about someone.

What I do know is when someone with a face full of metal from piercings and wonder's why they can't get certain jobs - I will laugh in their face.

Top Bottom