Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are personal piercing trashy?

I love girls who have their nipples pierced,but im a pierced freak myself so that kind of shit is normal to me,where others are kinda taken by it

My wife has her nipples peirced. I love it. Course she has huge perfectly shaped tits that bring tears to my eyes.. but thats besides the point.

Great question,

I loaded your thread with a little of my own Karma to help you get a better answer faster! You can release it later to the member who's answer you liked best.

This feature called "Karma Awarded Threads" alows you to give members an incentive to help you out!

Platinum Members, when you create a new thread, select the "Additional Option" Award Karma to This Post. You can then upload Karma to your question and when you get an answer that you like, you can award it to the person who provided you with that answer.

Let's say that there's an older thread that you created that you did not get many responses on. Open that thread, and click the link "Thread Tools" and you can retroactively create a Karma Awarded Thread. Click the Thread Tools menu and select the option under the "Platinum Copy" feature.

Enjoy! And good luck to the winner!

Yes it would change my opinion on her
Of course
Especially if she hid it

This being said I'd try to understand her motives and if she can convince me she did for some good reasons I'd make abstraction of it

*MissFit* said:
If you started dating someone and found out they had their penis peirced or nipples peirced, or anythign else other than the norm.... would it changed your opinion of them?
no

is there really a way of explaining such a thing
anthrax said:
Yes it would change my opinion on her
Of course
Especially if she hid it

This being said I'd try to understand her motives and if she can convince me she did for some good reasons I'd make abstraction of it

Top Bottom