Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For people that have been with their partners a long time

Hey I know someone who lives with there mom, she does laundry, packs and gives the same old BJ over and over again...it's..... ;)

It depends if you have kids DESTROYING your life.....lol.... Go away for a weekend getaway just the two of you. Sometimes people get so stressed out with their lives their sex life begins to suffer. Go to a nice resort with a jacuzzi room and you know the rest. You just have to try and keep things fun. Find diff. places to have sex. If you put your mind to it sex should never be boring.

BOWTECH said:
It depends if you have kids DESTROYING your life.....lol.... Go away for a weekend getaway just the two of you. Sometimes people get so stressed out with their lives their sex life begins to suffer. Go to a nice resort with a jacuzzi room and you know the rest. You just have to try and keep things fun. Find diff. places to have sex. If you put your mind to it sex should never be boring.

Gosh a weekend getaway would be faulous...want to go?
;) :heart:

Interesting is easy....frequency seems to be an issue!

Keep up dialogue, tell him (her)? what you want, describe what you're doing while you do it, attack while their mind is elsewhere, discuss a fantasy during the action....the possibilities are endless.

"Can we bang?" is how i usually start things up. go thru phases, bdsm, roleplay, etc. it's easy enough.........

Kids + Marriage can be death on your sex life.

Also... (definately not a woman rant... I'm definatly pro-women!)

I honestly believe that many (if not most) women do not want frequent, erotic sex on a long-term basis. If you're married to one of those who don't want it, your next best bet is for the woman to recognize that most men do and to be proactive about keeping things going.

I spent 16 years married in a heady, intellectual-relationship (we both met in engineering school and were married before starting graduate programs). I wrestled with her "no touching me before 8:30 am", her barely moving during sex, and even asking me to try to finish faster (which is the *ultimate* desire killer). Sad thing is, she still doesn't completely understand why I'm leaving. Sex was an option just like going to a movie or running to the mall -- she could take it or leave it.

ok no offense.. so far u ppl suck:p

I want better answers or im never gonna getta married

Top Bottom