Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For people that have been with their partners a long time

If you can give and allow yourself to receive complete and total physical, emotional and mental bliss with your partner, sex will always be desired with a few exceptions like illness. Not much else in life is free, simple to do, and gives such great pleasure.

I'm married 21 yrs. and we have a child. I can count the times on one hand where I haven't wanted to have sex with my husband, and a few of those times I had sex anyway and was glad I did afterwards. :p

*MissFit* said:
ok no offense.. so far u ppl suck:p

I want better answers or im never gonna getta married
No, you're getting the right answers and arriving at the correct conclusion. I can't imagine getting married again.

*MissFit* said:

lol...................You just need to mix things up. You should be able to figure things out for yourself. One time I stayed in Vegas and had a room at New York New York it just so happened to have the rollercoaster go right by the window of the room. Pull the drapes back and lets go. Another time at a resort down in Cancun go right out on the balcony and go for it. In an elevator etc......Alot of people are afraid to try things like this. Throw away your fears and let it go. This only applies to those that are in shape. Fat asses please disregard and keep your clothes on! :sick: If your at a wedding go for the quickie in the coat room...There are options galore you just need to try them ;)

*MissFit* said:
How do you keep sex interesting?

SEX? after 15 years together, what is that? We work, we come home, have dinner get drunk and pass out. A kiss in passing or good night is about as close as it comes.

BUT, it is a 2 way street I guess.

From Puddles
If you can give and allow yourself to receive complete and total physical, emotional and mental bliss with your partner, sex will always be desired with a few exceptions like illness. Not much else in life is free, simple to do, and gives such great pleasure.

I'm married 21 yrs. and we have a child. I can count the times on one hand where I haven't wanted to have sex with my husband, and a few of those times I had sex anyway and was glad I did afterwards.

Great answer! Sounds like my wife and I. That would be more like her answer though. Mine would be... My wife is fuggin hot! I can't keep my hands off of her! Been together 6 years, married 2, wouldn't change a thing.

BOWTECH said:
lol...................You just need to mix things up. You should be able to figure things out for yourself. One time I stayed in Vegas and had a room at New York New York it just so happened to have the rollercoaster go right by the window of the room. Pull the drapes back and lets go. Another time at a resort down in Cancun go right out on the balcony and go for it. In an elevator etc......Alot of people are afraid to try things like this. Throw away your fears and let it go. This only applies to those that are in shape. Fat asses please disregard and keep your clothes on! :sick: If your at a wedding go for the quickie in the coat room...There are options galore you just need to try them ;)

Gosh that sounds nice...I would be up for trying anything anywhere with you Bowtech!!!! :qt:

*MissFit* said:

I've been married 12 years and have 3 children and my wife and I enjoy each other as much if not more than when the love was new. It's not about talking sexy or expressing fantasies or fucking in the kitchen or anything else that is focused on "the sex" Great sex is a by-product of a great love affair. It's a matter of being selfless and focusing on the other persons happiness ALWAYS. That may mean a massage every night without the expectation of sex later or cooking dinner or putting the kids to bed........I'm coming from a guys perspective so some of this is just thought of as the womans resonsability even though it's really both. Just basically doing nice things for each other without expectaion of anything in return. I think when this goes on over a long period of time you just feel so good about your mate and your relationship that really great sex is just inevitable and effortless. The effort is put in to the relationship and great sex is the reward. This has just been my personal experience but the feelings have to be there first.

as a relationship develops, trust is gained. it opens gradually and a deeper connection is established...this in and of itself provides new frontiers and experiences...i had a 6 year relationship and never scratched the surface...

Top Bottom