Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis training??? WTF?

blood_drinker

there was a thread in the cheap forums of bodybuilding .com that was talking about how the penis is a muscle and it cracked me up.

It's like:
please post some exercises for the penis, as it is a muscle and it should bodybuilded from every possible angle.

WTF? Since when the fuck is the penis a muscle? It has blood vessels to engorge the tissue around it...and it's only function is to
1) urinate
2) excrete semen on to _____. lol

In any case, what would be your reply to such a thread?
Tie a cable row to your erect penis and pull? i mean seriously, what is this guy thinking????

:confused:

We had the funniest conversation at work the last night about penile health.
I was being serious and explaining everything to the best of my knowledge....the bad thing is i work in retail and the store was still open.
Some girl asked if it was harder for a male with a big penis to sustain an erection......then it went down hill from there

ANNNYYYWAY!

The PC kegal (sp??) is the only muscle in the groinal region worth training.
it can be used to stop urination (so you can cross your t's and dot your Is when writing your name in the snow)

it can hold in ejactulatory fluid and postpone male orgasm

I like to train my penis by watching petite and sweet the adult film

but apart from that i dont think there is much you can do to expand and train the corposome (sp??) tissue in the willy

what about penis pumps? i heard that shit just makes your penis ache and enlarge it for just couple o hours.

i bet jinxed teen would like one of those cylindrical penis enlargers up the butt to enlarge his rectum muscle (he is currently on a bulking phase).

On Ripley's Believe it or Not, they had a few chinese guys who pull 18 wheelers with their dicks. Some religious thing. OUCH!!!!!!

Top Bottom