Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My phallus is long enough that when I force myself upon ladies, I always end up drilling a hole through the top of their heads.

The blood and brain matter left on it after I pull out is worse than any menstrual cycle could provide.

Reactions: Cut
ONE MORE THING

remember to measure along the top...we don't need a damn measurement that starts from your ass, and gives you an extra 4 inches :)

P.S. I haven't voted yet by the way, I'm waiting till there are more up there so that I don't fuck things up and make people start thinking that they have to lie on an anonymous poll :)

Mines 6.5 - 7 but i don't think thats above normal. Lotsof guys claim to have way over that. i don't think they'd make themselves look that small in bed. plus this one black girl told me after i got through that i could've made her scream if i was a little bigger so nah, i think thats still average.

size

I won't lie, size does matter but as long as you can use it, or compensate, size can be overlooked!

Top Bottom