Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, mine is around one inch... ya, one inch off the ground.

seriously, i'm hung like a damn horse. :fro:

really ? 12" and if you can fuck thier throat? Wwell as i said mine truly is 10 1/4 inches....you have better odds of haveing a 3 inch dick (according to the Kinsey sex report.....about 2% of the poplulation ...then having a 10 inch dick about .001% of the population)
as to the fuck her throat comment.....I have never had a woman deep throat me! And I have had a shit load of women.....the closest is my wife ....she has no gag reflex! you can stick 2 fingers in her mouth back to her throat with no response! But she still can't deep throat me ! So keep dreaming.

Whats truly interesting is that most guys here only talk about themselves...y dont more women provide comments on the size issue?? That way guys would have a better understanding of how to approach the subject with women. Afterall they have the biggest say in whether it gets played with or not. I am truly wanting to know more from women on this issue. Its hard enough aiming to please, more info will help me and other guys like me who only want to please women.:rolleyes:

I'm new here and this question may have been asked before: Does frequent or long-term use of gear affect penis size?

Yea, well initally girls may brag about my dick size to thier friends...but eventually what they really like to brag about is how well i eat pussy....in order to do a good job you have to love your work!!!

No wonder you are a good licker with a salami that small. No way women will be truly satisfied with a mere 10." If you had 12" you would be pretty famous wth the girls and the ones that can deep throat a real dick would find you. Oh some spend months in training and some have to take tranquilizers to knock out the gag reflex but they think it is worth it.:)

I'm generally a very trusting person, however, when it comes to penis size, guys are seldom completely honest. Not that I don't believe you guys (deepsquat, uou and Test boy) but would you guys consider posting
a picture WITH a ruler next to it so we can see the proof ? I mean I can say I have 13" and who would know? After all the proof is in the eating (pardon the pun!)

Huh...my ruler says 12" but I uses Bill's ruler and only got about 6" on my 21" monitor. Funny thing though...a 14" monitor would say I got 9". Bill must use a 10" monitor. I'm going to post a pic but time is so precious with 37 girlfriends. It is hard to move around with a girl wrapped around your Johnson all the time.:D

I ' ll think about posting a picture...BTW 10 inches is only the lenght of Ron jeremy......it is not unheard of just very rare.....

BTW I am not offended by you calling Bullshit....hell I wouldn't believe it myself if it weren't for thge fact of seeing it everyday!
Dude have you ever had a girl scream , in terror, just from seeing the hard on you are about to put in her? i have ....twice! ..They were turned away from me and when they turned around !!!!!!Fright night !

Top Bottom