Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7" Long, 6.25" circumference (and we all know that it is thickness that counts! That's what the girls tell me anyway!). 25, 6'2" about 170lb (76kg). White as and scrawny....must look impressive seeing that it is almost thicker than my wrist! LOL

Blonski

22cm (I think that's 8.5 inches)

It's not all good you know. My girl complains that it hurts even when she's wet. And she was no virgin either when I met her!

You are missing a spot to check in the over 10 inch xcatagory....less then .001% of the population fit into this catagory.....and I just filled it for this board....yes i have pictures...and mywife will sometimes show different girls at her work one,,,just to see if we can get them to the local hot tub place.......I know you are all crying bullshit right now....but hey....someone has to have a cock that big...I guess i just picked the right parents....My mom used to say that when me and my 2 brothers would run around the house that ther pee pees would go boing,boing boing...while mine wentBOING BOING BOING

Why do most people think that asian have sooo small ones? My mother is asian and mine is 7 1/4 - that should be over average... Any girls having experiences from Asians?:fro:

Molle_23 said:
Why do most people think that asian have sooo small ones? My mother is asian ...

Okay. Just how big is your mama's dick?

Size

Size AND technique both add size to the intimacy between two hard bodies..especially when she has some definition in her abs..I swear it adds another 1/4" to my erection

I'm a freak...got 12" of swinging man meat. I charge women 500/hr and men 1000/hr. I only take girlie friends if I can fuck their throat anytime I please. And they must swallow gallons of gism...I don't pull out. No way. Some of them have gotten sick from all the protein...but they always beg for more and end up being paying clients. I get tired of them and make them pay. They tell me that noyone else makes them feel the way I do.:p

Top Bottom