Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahnb said:
Most guys are going to lie, probably atleast an inch or so. I would say the average is about 4.5 inches more than likely. According to this pole the average is 6.5 inches, which isn't true because that's what I am- and every girl tells me my dick is huge.
6.5 does not look 'huge'. You must live in China.

i am 18 5'8 and i always had girls telling me how big my dick was and i just ignored it because atleast to me and i would think other guys would think the same thing we all want to be bigger so finally i started dating this girl and she was like your dick is huge can we measure it so she went in her fucking drawer in her kitchen and measured me and i was 9 inches almost ten and i couldnt believe it after that i wanted to break up with her and fuck a whole bunch of ohter bitches but i didnt.... dont know what im doing heh...

My dick is so huge that I use the head for a pillow at night.

It's so huge that I can't go to a dude ranch anymore because it frightens horses.

Steve The Bluesman said:
Who are the 16 guys under 4 inches? Yikes...and I can just picture 5,000 EF members out there with a ruler measuring their junk...

I just look down and say, that shit is big...

Bluesman

Never mind the 16 that say they're under 4, how about the 600 that say they're longer than 7. Can you say BULLSHIT...........lol

It's obvious why men weren't allowed to measure themselves for surveys after the Kinsey report.
Buncha lying mother fuckers...

Top Bottom