Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
top2bottomdfw said:
i'm a size queen from way back- I know a big dick when I see one; and anything 8 inches and bigger is a big one.
I don't get gay size queens...I mean, the cock is going down your throat and/or up your ass. Why don't you want a smaller one?
Is there more pleasure having your anus reamed out and being gagged? :confused:

Ulcasterdropout said:
I don't get gay size queens...I mean, the cock is going down your throat and/or up your ass. Why don't you want a smaller one?
Is there more pleasure having your anus reamed out and being gagged? :confused:

Yup; the bigger, longer and thicker the better - well, at least for the ass part; I don't really care about the size when it comes to the mouth....that's just foreplay, anyway..

just barely missed the 7" mark, that was around 6 years ago, but i dont imagine i've grown much since then. i've always had compliments, and i always (almost always) get the job done. some chicks need something with a hemi in it to get em over the top. my current g/f fits me like a glove, and i mean we are perfect together. ah... still nothing like strange though.

Re: ONE MORE THING

Keep it beefy said:
remember to measure along the top...we don't need a damn measurement that starts from your ass, and gives you an extra 4 inches :)
Damn, in that case mine is only 12 inches. I'll remember that next time.

duckman said:
I think average is 7 inches ive got a friends house that everytime you go overt there they are having an orgy...and you end up seeing everybodys dick before the summer is over with....and they are all hung....so ive come to the conclusion that average once was 6 but these days its atleast 7

the ducks are getting smarter and the dicks are getting bigger...

cut'em all jack

na just that the ones that were invited that are smaller than 7 are shy...If the 6ers were less shy you would see lots more

This thread is shit.
Unless it was started by and for girls so they can see who they want.

It is gay.

Why would a guy want to know how long other dudes dicks are?

Insecurity?

Its the internet so you know the deal with exaggerations, imposters..........Read books on sex for that info.

lmao at this thread.

It's just as much bullshit as the threads about what girls deepthroat and what girls do anal.

Newsflash: Very few ladies can deepthroat, not a lot do anal and the average penis size is around or slightly less than 6 inches.

Top Bottom