Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't count on it growing any longer, although I'm sure its still possible. If anything, I would expect you will notice a slight increase in girth. 7 is nothing to be unhappy about though, if you use it right 7 is more than enough, or so i've heard.

The thins ones gotta be the wrose.. im sorry but what do u do with them.. clean your ears..?

I wonder if a guy really knows when his penis is not an adequant size.. if its small length wise obviously you know.. but i wonder if the ones with the thin dicks know. A guy i used to spend alot of time with had a wicked body, but his penis was so thin... Does a guy with this problem really know that it's not that great equitpment?

Prettylittlepest said:
The thins ones gotta be the wrose.. im sorry but what do u do with them.. clean your ears..?

I wonder if a guy really knows when his penis is not an adequant size.. if its small length wise obviously you know.. but i wonder if the ones with the thin dicks know. A guy i used to spend alot of time with had a wicked body, but his penis was so thin... Does a guy with this problem really know that it's not that great equitpment?
PLP, how thin are we taking here?
Average girth is less then 5"

Yes, guys know...

I'm talking like a penis dick.. i was seeing a guy fro a while that had one of these this past spring.. Such a waste a guy to be good looking and have bad equiptment

Prettylittlepest said:

Well, 50% of the population is below average, and it's not like he really can do anything about it besides surgery. I bet you'd be pretty pissed if some guy told you "Hey you have a great bod, but that snatch is waaayyy too loose, go tighten that up" like you could do something about it.

i'm a size queen from way back- I know a big dick when I see one; and anything 8 inches and bigger is a big one.

Top Bottom