Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stud9LA said:
Mine is 9 1/2 and thick as beer can and my kitties are always happy to have it drilled as much as possible. I dont care what anyone says, chicks always like em bigger!

chicks aren't the only ones that like big ones, buddy.....bigger is better.

this thread is still around? GD, It would be funny to research tis thread and see who has lied numerous times about size

Man ya'll just dont know. The best size to be is 7-8 in length and 3-4 in circumfrencs. This is because you can actually be a lover and you can do all sorts of orgasm's. If your to long and wide your just pounding a hole and you cant work it enoughf and you never achieve hardness. For girls to orgasm you need to use certain positions for each girl. But 9 out of 10 times if you go towards the belly button area girls will feel a small pain at first then they will become relaxed with it and some times go totaly stiff all depends on the girl. But penis size is always best 7-8 inches if the girl wants to have a happy sex life.

Deepsquat said:
BTW 10 inches is only the lenght of Ron jeremy......it is not unheard of just very rare.....

Ron 10"? Shit. I don't know where he's measuring from. I would say he's like 7.5, MAYBE 8 but definitely not 10.

GatorHunter said:
Man ya'll just dont know. The best size to be is 7-8 in length and 3-4 in circumfrencs. This is because you can actually be a lover and you can do all sorts of orgasm's. If your to long and wide your just pounding a hole and you cant work it enoughf and you never achieve hardness. For girls to orgasm you need to use certain positions for each girl. But 9 out of 10 times if you go towards the belly button area girls will feel a small pain at first then they will become relaxed with it and some times go totaly stiff all depends on the girl. But penis size is always best 7-8 inches if the girl wants to have a happy sex life.

don't kid yourself.

Top Bottom