Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually funny thing was a gal asked me how long mine was a few weeks ago and I didnt know cause I havent checked in years.
So about a week ago I was unpacking and saw a ruler. Well I prepped myself and I am 7 and a quarter. I didnt think it was that size, I always thought like 6.5.

On a side note I remember when I was 12 y/o and I went to a scout Jamboree in alberta. well they had the open showers there and the guy who was our little packs leader is in the shower and I swear to god this guys thing was hanging to his knees and he was a white guy .And this guy had to be about 6 feet tall.
I can imagine he would probably pass out when he would get a chubby lol.

I am glad when I look back that this guy wasn't a molester or something. Either myself or one of the other kids would have been still walking bowl legged to this day if he was lol:eek:

Reactions: Cut
Mines only like 6, and 5 1/2 circumefrence, and those penis enlarging techniques are a pain int he ass...200 long hard strokes a night, no way, not that important for me to spend that much time on it

cyberflash said:
I have an average length of 6 inches.
But I am thick, baby ..... 6.5 inches in diameter ...
and really hard ...

I now that ladies want it thick and juicy ....
not long and winnie ....

Cum to Papa, Peaches .. :D

LMAO, now thats funny.

open up ladies.

if your tall i think that you always feel that its smaller than it really is. especially a big framed muscle freak like half of us in here. im 6'2, 208, 7 7/8 -8 1/8, 6 round all the time. slight upword curve(very funtional), funny thing is my younger brother has the nickname "moose dick", one of those guys that always walks around with a semi,lol. he is only 5' 10, 155, he says 9", i belive it, fuckin kid is a shrimp and has a hammer like he own home depot. as for the rest of the info, im not askin' but just goes to show ya that shorter guy can suprise ya.

--side note, being a skinny shrimp makes it look bigger, bodybuilding doesn't help wiht the perspective.

clenbuteral anybody.

Well, I'm only 5'5" tall and just a hair under 8 inches long and fairly thick. Funny thing is, when flacid it's fairly small (probably average), but it's sure cool to watch it morph into a huge, hard, throbbing piece of steel when it gets hard. I've never had any complaints - just a bunch of "take it easy" type comments....

-the LawDawg

Top Bottom