Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An easy way to measure is that a man's dick is as big as the distance from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. That generally takes you down to right where it meets your sack.

HardbodyAC said:
An easy way to measure is that a man's dick is as big as the distance from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger. That generally takes you down to right where it meets your sack.

So I measured that and it is 7 and1/4. That seems a bit long for me. My compliments come from diameter.

Well Im hung like a field mouse, but I have had some pretty wild sex sessions anyway, most of my sessions end up looking like the aftermath of someone taking a handful of broken glass and jacking off a rabid boweevil in a phone booth.:D :D

I really didn't want to get involved on this one, but what hte hell. I'm super average. I measured and equal a little over 6 in.

Overall, I'm pretty happy cuz many positions I've tried has hurt the girl--and that's with average. I'd hate to see what would happen if I were as big as some of you people "claim" to have. I think you guys better get new rulers. :dodgy:

I can get mine to 8-9 inches fully hard :D. HOWEVER, it points to the left rather sharply, making for one goofy looking penis :mad:

8" length, 7" circumference. I always thought I had a small dick, but never had a complaint. When soft it doesn't look like much, especially when cold. I am 6'1" and 190lbs, 22 years old. I wonder why guys always seem to think their weapon is inadequate? I also have this illusion that my dick gets bigger as the years go on. But I know for a fact that my knob wasn't this big when I was 16, 17 or 18 even. I hope it keeps on growing. I just wish it looked a little bigger when soft, although I have no complaints when hard. It's like between 2.5"-3.0" soft on a good day. It can get as small as 1" when cold!!!

Top Bottom