Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmmmmmmm ok....

Well, i can tell you 7" is about average now a days... Why not put in thickness with length too?? 6.5" with 6" circumference, not bad but not the best.. and btw guys, length has nothing to do with pleasuring a woman, if it is anything it's the thickness.. Lata.

I think average is 7 inches ive got a friends house that everytime you go overt there they are having an orgy...and you end up seeing everybodys dick before the summer is over with....and they are all hung....so ive come to the conclusion that average once was 6 but these days its atleast 7

the ducks are getting smarter and the dicks are getting bigger...

cut'em all jack

All I know is I'm look for one--not too long but pretty big around--any takers.....I'm really horny right now...:p
Otherwise, is Kronkette available to help me out?:mix:

Kronkette--I haven't been on much lately but you know I'm ready for you--anytime, anyplace....I'll check out the plat pics of Kronk. Miss you all. I'll be back in full force really soon. Lots of love and.....
:p

Test boy said:
No wonder you are a good licker with a salami that small. No way women will be truly satisfied with a mere 10." If you had 12" you would be pretty famous wth the girls and the ones that can deep throat a real dick would find you. Oh some spend months in training and some have to take tranquilizers to knock out the gag reflex but they think it is worth it.:)

I CAN ALMOST SWEARTO GOD THAT YOURE FULL OF SHIT....FUKIN MORON

Length matters to a certain extent.....but width baby....width....oh yeah!!!!! You can definitely feel it and it feels gooooooood!!!!:busy: :horny:

Top Bottom