Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: ONE MORE THING

Keep it beefy said:
remember to measure along the top...we don't need a damn measurement that starts from your ass, and gives you an extra 4 inches :)

I always measure from my navel..that way I can up to the average level ....hehehe

Im about 6 and a half.

Im very content with the size of my penis. I've always made my girlfriend cum from sex so thats all that matters to me. :)

I believe that women who say they need 8 or up to satisfy have problems. Its purely psychological ... nothing physical. But to each his own. :mix:

Guys -- it's all about the girth not the length! (well, unless youre schlong is shorter than 5.5".....) ;)

Last edited:
Ok, Honestly, I can go from less than 6" to about 6.5" depending on how horny YOU make ME! But I can gaurentee you that you'll never have your pussy eaten better than I can do it! From my experience, that makes up for the extra 1-3 inches that I'd like to have!

I can honestly say that there is such a thing as too big (long). I've had one. It's not fun when it's so long that it hurts. Of course it's even worse when it's so short you can't feel it. Thick is better than long but remember not to short. OK? And really it's all in how it performs. Can you use it then immediately use it again. That's what I want, I want my man to come at least two times if not three or four. And not with 30-60 minutes inbetween. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Hey guys, I'm 18, 6' w/ pretty big hands and feet, people always tell me I'm still growing and what not. Right now I'm in the 5.5-6" range, and that kind of sucks. Can anyone tell me if they magically grew like 2" at the age of 20 and give me some hope?

HONESTY....I CANNOT LIE ON THIS..
1 HAVE A SOLID 8" SHAFT AND 3 INCHES AROUND.. MYgod man ...do the words pencil dick mean anything to you ?????? Don't think I would post that picture if i were you .

Deepsquat, are you talking to me? Did you bring this post aaalllll the way back up here just to tell me how cool you are? Just a brother trying to get some sympathy, damn...

Top Bottom