Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size question

E

ego boner

There is a technique of penis enlargement called jelquing. this basically helps keep the three different areas that fill up with blood when you are hard well stretched out and easily filled when erection occurs, it also stretches them as well,, here is my question... IF ou are on HGH or AAS would the repair to the minor stresting and working out include an increase in size hence, steroids or hgh could aid in penis enlargement? Just a question because i practice jelquing to keep my "caverns" stretches and flowing well with circulation. :)

NYBodyguard said:
you got what god gave you and thats about it make the best of it

was this the mind set that draws people to aas???? or one of asking the right questons and discovering how to get an edge by using what god gave us to improve what god gave us???

If u want it to work mix HGH and AAS in a syringe, stick it rite in ur dick and see that sucker swell up... It'll be bigger ...lol

its people like you that give gear heads a bad name, what if a forrest gump reads that and tries it, you dumb fuck

ego boner said:
its people like you that give gear heads a bad name, what if a forrest gump reads that and tries it, you dumb fuck

hahaha .... :qt: seriously It works try it.....lol

lol, i was just trying to stir up some opinions and you guys are all frikkin comedians, oh well, maybe i could just shoot em in my balls too, and then powder them down with cocaine so they arent as sensitive hows that??

ego boner said:

Yeah right! Because your question is just brimming with intelligence!
Get the fuck out of here with this shit, YOU DUMB FUCK!

Top Bottom