Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis size polls

The fascination with penis size keeps bringing threads after threads..posting those thread show insecurity and lack of manhood...

I agree w/ Sundance. Like I said I have 7.5 in. and my girl and I was trying to find her g-spot the other night and she was laying on her side and I was behind her and I barely had anything in her and was hitting it. She said that felt better than any girth she had ever felt or any cul de sac feeling. Cul de sac is easy for us and she likes it but the g-spot stimulation she said is much better. So don't worry about size, try to work the g-spot. Don't worry about freaky sex just try to find the spot one night and then you will forget about you size. When her face lights up, that's the only thing you'll care about.

I know my hubby is a full 7 inches and pretty thick too ... it's nice, but sometimes he scares me with that thing ... and if we fuck too deep my insides get sore ....

I'd rather have a 5 inch dick, thick and strong ... yummy ... hit me with that thing ... right on the G-spot as Cakalac mentions, and Yes Baby! Fuck Me, Good! :p

bd
:D

Sundance said:
The fascination with penis size keeps bringing threads after threads..posting those thread show insecurity and lack of manhood...

I bet those small penises are driving big cars..:D

Top Bottom