Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis size...

b fold the truth said:

I don't complain...and I don't think that anyone else has complained about mine either...lol.

Hey...just figured that it was best to find me a smaller woman :)

B True

Weather or not it is serious it says a lot about a man’s character to be able to say he has a small dick.

After all does anyone really believe that 90% of all guys have almost double the average size?:FRlol:

Tiervexx said:

Weather or not it is serious it says a lot about a man’s character to be able to say he has a small dick.

After all does anyone really believe that 90% of all guys have almost double the average size?:FRlol:

That is pretty funny...lolololol. You know...maybe men would care less if women would act like they cared less. I had one girlfriend go out of her way to tell me of one guy she dated who was 9" and thick and how good he was in bed. She also told me of another person that we both knew that was VERY well hung... Talk about making your boyfriend feel comfortable with himself...

I've also seen many women on Elite talk about how they had been with a guy who was HUGE and how much better it was than an 'average' guy. So...is this paranoia self-induced....or brought on by women?

I could care less what they think about me. I can't change it one bit...so no reason to complain. Making love starts and finishes with the heart...not something inside the pants.

B True

What I ment to say and I have said it before on here....is that I think you guys woory to much about the size. It is not in the size really.....it is how you use that. I have living proof of that in my house on a nightly basis. Need I say more with out talking about him.

LMAO@georgie24

too fuckin funny... I like that one dudes.. B True or whatevers attitude.. it's true, girls can be fucked sometimes but i think that they say shit about big dicks and dont realize how much guys will actually take it to heart... if this is so, then obviously it isnt THAT big of a deal to them... I'm just normal, somwhere between 6 and 7" (depending how i measure sortof)... i had a couple girls make comments hinting towards it being small, and i have had a couple girls hint towards it being big... i think it depends on what they have had in the past, or are use to seeing or whatever.

penis size is really irrellavent... just find the right girl, that way it wont be too small OR too big... or if your 6" and want to feel HUGE, find yourself a 4'11" 95LB chick.. you will feel large!!! lol.

yabbozabbo said:
LMAO@georgie24

too fuckin funny... I like that one dudes.. B True or whatevers attitude.. it's true, girls can be fucked sometimes but i think that they say shit about big dicks and dont realize how much guys will actually take it to heart... if this is so, then obviously it isnt THAT big of a deal to them... I'm just normal, somwhere between 6 and 7" (depending how i measure sortof)... i had a couple girls make comments hinting towards it being small, and i have had a couple girls hint towards it being big... i think it depends on what they have had in the past, or are use to seeing or whatever.

penis size is really irrellavent... just find the right girl, that way it wont be too small OR too big... or if your 6" and want to feel HUGE, find yourself a 4'11" 95LB chick.. you will feel large!!! lol.

Me and my girlfriend :) I guess I chose wisely...or maybe she saw my big hands and VERY big feet (16-17) and SHE chose wisely:)

us%20eating.jpg

Clint%20Nefi%203.jpg

B True

Damn your one big mofo Bfold

jubei said:
Damn your one big mofo Bfold

Naaa...she is just tiny :)

B True

what nationality are you btw...you looke iranian or russian.

jubei said:
what nationality are you btw...you looke iranian or russian.

I am American...and live in Kentucky. I think that I am part Tennesseean though...;)

I really have no idea where my roots come from. Would be cool to know.

B True

Top Bottom