Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis size...

The biggest three inches you have ever seen...lol.

One of the women's basketball coaches was talking about how big my feet were the other day. I think that 'something else' got into her head just as she made eye contact with me. Yes, black women do blush...lol.

;)

B True

b fold the truth said:
The biggest three inches you have ever seen...lol.

One of the women's basketball coaches was talking about how big my feet were the other day. I think that 'something else' got into her head just as she made eye contact with me. Yes, black women do blush...lol.

;)

B True

LOL!!

Us girls will have to start a boobie size thread weekly so we can sound like you guys and your penis sizes lol

Gymgurl said:
Us girls will have to start a boobie size thread weekly so we can sound like you guys and your penis sizes lol

Gymgurl.... you started this thread.. what are you talking about hun? and just for the record..the length is 7 5/8 inches long and the measurment around my dick is 6 1/4 inches. I got pics too.. but you wont see this beauty till you girls take some pics yourselves. I wanan see a box to these alias's

I didn't start this one....I'm sick of hearing you guys bitch about the size of your packages....

Gymgurl said:
I didn't start this one....I'm sick of hearing you guys bitch about the size of your packages....

I don't complain...and I don't think that anyone else has complained about mine either...lol.

Hey...just figured that it was best to find me a smaller woman :)

B True

Top Bottom