Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis pump with steroids

Hypnotica

As an experiment...or joke and part of a bet.. i experimented using an electric penis pump...while on roids..Being already a decent size...My experiment began...After 1st use Dick grew after use(it amazing how much more those little cells can stretch after flaunting my new thicker piece around for awile in front of my girlfriend}...it went back down to normal size...for two weeks I charted progress ... The shit was getting way bigger..Until girlfriend told me to stop...Getting too big....Amazing how the muscle breakdown and rebuilding works even in other areas....Everyone laughed at me I thought I was funny too...Its amazing how many of my friends asked me in secret to borrow pump after I was done....Was it roids or pump that made it bigger..way bigger ..after stopping use it's back to normal and my girlfriends happy...and my friends are still bugging me to borrow it....any others experimented like this.....{like you'd tell} ....unseriously serious

I think it's all a suggestion done under the influence of hypnosis, it's bigger in your minds eye, so if you believe it's bigger because your girl friend told you it was, and we all know they lie, then in your minds eye, it is bigger.

Why would you loan out a pump to friends any way? Kinda unhealthy if you ask me, besides being very personal...tsk...tsk...

Now on the the count three when I say now you will believe that your dick turned into a pussy under stood? one ...you will not remeber this suggestion ...two... three...now... You are awake.... So how long have you wanted that sex change? Hello?

LoL...laserdude are you still mad...It's called life..Some take it humerously..I know you can't because you quit your job. can't take the stress...Well i live life full of laughs and wonder If you want the pump i will send it to you.. Free..400.00 worth...Have friend who distributes them gave me one as joke...you can buy your own cyliner...Email me and i will send it to you...I know you want it/ need it:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

I guess your sense of humor to try to always turn things around on someone finally ran out of creative talent, not that you really had any to begin with. Self proclaimed shrinks are always trying to turn things around on the people they shrink and then send them a bill. No people, I don't need or want his used sex toy and I didn't send him my home addy. Wishful thinking bro. Pretty good attempt though, but I'm not buying....Mean while why don't you reconsider that sex change I was telling you about? It's all good guy I know your just trying to be funny, aren't we all sometimes... But you know those folks in California land of fruits and nuts...

Top Bottom