Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis pump

My wife and I messed around with one last night (first time I tried one)... INSTANT wood, and in my case it stayed that way the whole time. It did hurt because it was pulling/pinching the sack, but not a big problem. Bottom line it works to get a fast stiffie, but as others said, the pump will NOT increase actual size. The penile suspensory ligament governs the length, and IF it can stretch at all, it's maybe a quarter inch.

TIP: The vacuum pump they sell you on toy sites for as much as $200, is the same exact pump they have at Harbor Freight Tool as a "fuel pump & vacuum tester" for $20. Anybody who wants to get hooked up, might want to get the pump at Harbor Freight and the penile cylinders only from an adult site.

Charles

My wife and I messed around with one last night (first time I tried one)... INSTANT wood, and in my case it stayed that way the whole time. It did hurt because it was pulling/pinching the sack, but not a big problem. Bottom line it works to get a fast stiffie, but as others said, the pump will NOT increase actual size. The penile suspensory ligament governs the length, and IF it can stretch at all, it's maybe a quarter inch.

TIP: The vacuum pump they sell you on toy sites for as much as $200, is the same exact pump they have at Harbor Freight Tool as a "fuel pump & vacuum tester" for $20. Anybody who wants to get hooked up, might want to get the pump at Harbor Freight and the penile cylinders only from an adult site.

Charles
OR you can get these under $20 with free shipping :D
Advanced Search

Top Bottom