Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis pump

I dont believe in cremes, pumps, pills, weights, jelkin or contraptions on this one, I think surgery is the only real well known proven alternative....

She is right numerous studies have been done and prove this. And surgery isn't a recommended alternative by any means either.

Sorry your stuck with your small peener.

But look on the bright side, being that this is a veritable goldmine of a field there are people out there that are doing research that may one day help you get a bigger tallywacker.

I hope there where alternatives for bigger boobs too :D

There is...if I can find a link to the article I read the other day I'll post it up but supposedly some ground breaking research is being done that allows for the generation of bodily tissues including breast tissue and eventually phallus tissues. Interesting article but they say in all reality it will be another twenty years before you actually see anything being done.

Imagine a world though where every guy can have a big dick and every chic can get the exact size of boobs she wants or males find desirable. Doesn't sound like a very fun world to me. :(

wooow let slow down,i dont have no small dick..its just not 15inchec im lagging by a couple..the bigger the better

There is...if I can find a link to the article I read the other day I'll post it up but supposedly some ground breaking research is being done that allows for the generation of bodily tissues including breast tissue and eventually phallus tissues. Interesting article but they say in all reality it will be another twenty years before you actually see anything being done.

Imagine a world though where every guy can have a big dick and every chic can get the exact size of boobs she wants or males find desirable. Doesn't sound like a very fun world to me. :(
A world with big titties and big peeners? what's there not to like!? it's a win - win!

She is right numerous studies have been done and prove this. And surgery isn't a recommended alternative by any means either.

Sorry your stuck with your small peener.

But look on the bright side, being that this is a veritable goldmine of a field there are people out there that are doing research that may one day help you get a bigger tallywacker.

Not correct. The journals below are peer reviewed, and they are just a few that have been published.

PE can work to increase penis size.

Raheem AA, Garaffa G, Raheem TA, Dixon M, Kayes A, Christopher N, Ralph D. (2010). "The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie's disease". US National Library of Medicine.
"Efficacy on Daily Penis Stretching Technique to Elongate the "Small Penis"". International Journal of Impotence Research. http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v14/n4s/pdf/3900961a.pdf. P155

"A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’". British Journal of Urology. http://www.andromedical.com/pdf/en/...ed_as_effective_treatment_for_short_penis.pdf. Authors: Paolo Gontero, Massimiliano Di Marco, Gianluca Giubilei, Riccardo Bartoletti, Giovanni Pappagallo, Alessandro Tizzani and Nicola Mondaini

Not correct. The journals below are peer reviewed, and they are just a few that have been published.

PE can work to increase penis size.

Raheem AA, Garaffa G, Raheem TA, Dixon M, Kayes A, Christopher N, Ralph D. (2010). "The role of vacuum pump therapy to mechanically straighten the penis in Peyronie's disease". US National Library of Medicine.
"Efficacy on Daily Penis Stretching Technique to Elongate the "Small Penis"". International Journal of Impotence Research. http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v14/n4s/pdf/3900961a.pdf. P155

"A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’". British Journal of Urology. http://www.andromedical.com/pdf/en/...ed_as_effective_treatment_for_short_penis.pdf. Authors: Paolo Gontero, Massimiliano Di Marco, Gianluca Giubilei, Riccardo Bartoletti, Giovanni Pappagallo, Alessandro Tizzani and Nicola Mondaini

The first link is outdated 2002 and deals with the efficiency of straightening your dick.

The second one is exactly as you say, PEER reviewed, by the company that creates the device and holds no credibility whatsoever. Plus an average gain of 2.3 CM? Fuck thats not even worth it for four hours a day of racking your junk.

If something were out there that magically increased your Jimmy size people would be walking around with their junk in wheelbarrows.

Top Bottom