Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Piercing Question

R

roidog420

I just got my tongue pierced about a month ago & am now thinking about getting a genital(frenum)piercing done. Does this enhance sex or is that a myth?

i've personally spoken to about 3 people who have had this done and the impression i got from all of them was that it hurt like hell so sexual pleasure was in the form of pain.

Go for it and then tell everyone about it.

------------------
Namaskaar

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Originally posted by roidog420:
I just got my tongue pierced about a month ago & am now thinking about getting a genital(frenum)piercing done. Does this enhance sex or is that a myth?

Frenum piercings are good and they do help. They are not very painful at all, maybe a 2/10 on a pain scale of 0-10. I had one until the barbell balls were loose and it I lost the piercing. Be careful with it. Its a lot of fun.

------------------
Your_Moms_Kn_26912.gif

I got my it done about a month ago. It didnt hurt as bad as I thought it would but it scared the shit out of me. You can have sex the same night but have to be carefull as hell. You have to wear a condom for at least the first 4 months of sex and thats no shit. You have to wash it so much that I just took mine out. You have to clean it at least 3 times a day. It costs around 100 bucks and is one of the only genital peircings you dont have to be hard for. And yes chicks love it bro, trust me.

i got mine done about a year ago.....my girlfreind hates it...she says that it causes a lot of irritation and stuff. i say fuck it most other girls that i know all say that they want to see what it is like.....so take it for what it is worth

Top Bottom