x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Penis Gets Small While Working out??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Penis Gets Small While Working out?? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: When I work out and do circuts or run for long distances or sprint back and forth really fast my testicles and penis the whole junk seem to reverse back as far as it can go into my body and I mean it goes from hang out to back when I was younger size. I can figure it out but I am concerned and wonder if it happens to anyone else and it makes urinateing veyr difficult cause I am use to useing two hands not fingers. The only thing I could think of is all the blood goes else where in my body and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Penis Gets Small While Working out??

When I work out and do circuts or run for long distances or sprint back and forth really fast my testicles and penis the whole junk seem to reverse back as far as it can go into my body and I mean it goes from hang out to back when I was younger size. I can figure it out but I am concerned and wonder if it happens to anyone else and it makes urinateing veyr difficult cause I am use to useing two hands not fingers. The only thing I could think of is all the blood goes else where in my body and this leads me to wonder if this is how the steroid myth came about. But anny way anything, anyone, who could tell me what this could be would be great I am gonna ask my doc to cause its uncomfortable and when your bodys hot it should be big like normaly I could understand if I jumped into some ice but really either I have a narrow artery or this is normal??? Thanks,
    -Gator

Elite Bodybuilder

Re: Penis Gets Small While Working out??

Two, hands ROFL!

What a bunch of bullshit!

Its your prostate, stick your finger or similar object in your a*s to push your penis back out.. just kidding!

Well two hands are better than one I shoot a beam like a pressure washer man no kidding I think its cause I drink a lot of water not saying I have a baseball bat just works out better. Except for the fact when I work out to the full extent it gets scared so please help and stop getting mad I just want help and everyone here is like been their done that everytime I always get good answears and its like family. Thanks for the prostate tip lol.....
    -Gator

I have noticed this too.

maybe it's because your body thinks it's running for it's life or something, maybe a tiger is guess and pulls everything up and in to help protect the junk from injury. And I suppose it also knows your not gonna be reproducing during this period of extreme exercise too.

Just some thoughts...

They say your testicles will actually go inside you in times of great struggle and extreme cold...

As long as it doesnt get smaller when erect you have nothing to worry about.

Quote Quote posted by drsketch
    As long as it doesnt get smaller when erect you have nothing to worry about.
    Man, that would SUCK!!

This is a perfectly normal response to physical stress. My package shrivels up like a stack of dimes when I work out. This is your body's way of protecting your jewels. I usually don't even need a jock strap because I can count on nature to prevent things from bouncing around too much. An hour after my workout things are back to normal.

Da Pope

I crushed my cock yesterday doing dead lifts. Rolled the bar right over it and killed it. No lie.