Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Gets Small While Working out??

i put a chain around my erect penis when i do dips. works like a charm . fuck extenz! a 45lb. plate hanging from your junk will do the trick and its freee baybay!

dopename said:
I have noticed this too.

maybe it's because your body thinks it's running for it's life or something, maybe a tiger is guess and pulls everything up and in to help protect the junk from injury. And I suppose it also knows your not gonna be reproducing during this period of extreme exercise too.

Just some thoughts...

exactly

its fight or flight syndrome -- blood recedes from the unused extremities minimizing possibility of death from wounds from the tiger/lion

Hey,
Thanks guys I really needed to make sure it was happening to other hard workers not just myself. I went on the internet and found something called Retractile Penis disorder or something and they cut ligaments and stuff but the guys they showed man I felt bad for them their junk was almost inside them and mine isnt that bad and its only when the work out stress is involved also the sugery might make it hang like a dead piece of salami or something and I wont be able to beat my girl up really with it. Thanks for the insights and now that I am not alone I feel more comfortable and will still check with doc to make sure i dont have a clogged artery or something bad. Take care bro's
-Gator :chomp:

I am genuinely glad to glance at this blog posts which carries tons of useful facts, thanks foor providing these kinds of data.

[FONT=&quot]Women who only go for penis size are sluts. That's a fact. I'd rather have a small penis than big, cuz it's more comfortable and less messier. Deal with it society.[/FONT]

Hey MP, there is certainly some distorted philosophy here but you do have to admire the one-pointed focus that they have

When I work out and do circuts or run for long distances or sprint back and forth really fast my testicles and penis the whole junk seem to reverse back as far as it can go into my body and I mean it goes from hang out to back when I was younger size. I can figure it out but I am concerned and wonder if it happens to anyone else and it makes urinateing veyr difficult cause I am use to useing two hands not fingers. The only thing I could think of is all the blood goes else where in my body and this leads me to wonder if this is how the steroid myth came about. But anny way anything, anyone, who could tell me what this could be would be great I am gonna ask my doc to cause its uncomfortable and when your bodys hot it should be big like normaly I could understand if I jumped into some ice but really either I have a narrow artery or this is normal??? Thanks,
-Gator :chomp:

It’s because the majority of your blood is circulating throughout different muscles that it doesn’t ordinarily give a bigger than necessary supply to (your pump). I may not know the scientific terms but what I do know is it’s nothing to be alarmed about. And the only myth I’m assuming you’re talking about is steroids do not shrink the penis, it temporarily shrinks the testicles because your brain sends a msg to your testicles saying they’ve made enough testosterone because of the amount of synthetic test in your body so the testies shut down which causes them to shrink until eventually your natural supply starts back up and begins producing natural testosterone again.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom