Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Gets Small While Working out??

GatorHunter

When I work out and do circuts or run for long distances or sprint back and forth really fast my testicles and penis the whole junk seem to reverse back as far as it can go into my body and I mean it goes from hang out to back when I was younger size. I can figure it out but I am concerned and wonder if it happens to anyone else and it makes urinateing veyr difficult cause I am use to useing two hands not fingers. The only thing I could think of is all the blood goes else where in my body and this leads me to wonder if this is how the steroid myth came about. But anny way anything, anyone, who could tell me what this could be would be great I am gonna ask my doc to cause its uncomfortable and when your bodys hot it should be big like normaly I could understand if I jumped into some ice but really either I have a narrow artery or this is normal??? Thanks,
-Gator :chomp:

Its your prostate, stick your finger or similar object in your a*s to push your penis back out.. :worried: just kidding!

Well two hands are better than one I shoot a beam like a pressure washer man no kidding I think its cause I drink a lot of water not saying I have a baseball bat just works out better. Except for the fact when I work out to the full extent it gets scared so please help and stop getting mad I just want help and everyone here is like been their done that everytime I always get good answears and its like family. Thanks for the prostate tip lol.....
-Gator :chomp:

I have noticed this too.

maybe it's because your body thinks it's running for it's life or something, maybe a tiger is guess and pulls everything up and in to help protect the junk from injury. And I suppose it also knows your not gonna be reproducing during this period of extreme exercise too.

Just some thoughts...

This is a perfectly normal response to physical stress. My package shrivels up like a stack of dimes when I work out. This is your body's way of protecting your jewels. I usually don't even need a jock strap because I can count on nature to prevent things from bouncing around too much. An hour after my workout things are back to normal.

Top Bottom