Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penis Enlargment

Training4life

I want to ask you guys if does penis enlargment things acually work for real. If they do please send me some sort of manuals or tips on how to get mine bigger. Mine is only 5" and is makeing me fucking mad!:mad: I mean my girlfriend hasnt been bitching about the size or any thing, but i just want a bigger cock! so plz email me at [email protected]... THANKS! :D .. and i dont want to pay for them.. cuz i dont got any money! lol so dont tell me to goto www.bigpenis.com.. or any sites that want money!:angel:

Just stick it in your vacuum...it should do the job perfectly.

Forgot to say hi!

Hello there, new at this website, also been a user for a longer period on other forums. Looking to learn and also hoping to contribute.

I want to ask you guys if does penis enlargment things acually work for real. If they do please send me some sort of manuals or tips on how to get mine bigger. Mine is only 5" and is makeing me fucking mad!:mad: I mean my girlfriend hasnt been bitching about the size or any thing, but i just want a bigger cock! so plz email me at [email protected]... THANKS! :D .. and i dont want to pay for them.. cuz i dont got any money! lol so dont tell me to goto www.bigpenis.com.. or any sites that want money!:angel:

No, they do not. The only true way is surgery.

Pumps can gv u permenant damage! Dont use them imo.

Take it from me Ive bn around trust me.

Cheap Beats By Dre www.beatsbydreheadphonesales.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye bye..someone ban this guy

bumping 10 year old threads gets you a timeout, im done with it.

Top Bottom