x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

penis enlargement pills?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about penis enlargement pills? within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: What's the deal with all of these ads selling these things? There are several in every issue of Maxim. I was watching an NBA game and there was a banner ad in the stadium for enzyte. Are people stupid enough to think these things work? On the flip side, if there ever was one that really worked I'd be the first in line to buy it.:(

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

penis enlargement pills?

What's the deal with all of these ads selling these things? There are several in every issue of Maxim. I was watching an NBA game and there was a banner ad in the stadium for enzyte. Are people stupid enough to think these things work?
    On the flip side, if there ever was one that really worked I'd be the first in line to buy it.

Well pal you might be in luck. I have a buddy that just started taking them and he's says they really work. He wouldn't lie to me. Said it's grown 2 inches in length and has got great gains in the gurth department. He said he paid $100 for it and you take 2 pills a day. I'm gonna wait to see what happens when he's done taking the pills. If it's still legit, i'm jumping on the bandwagon!!!!