Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are padded bras like men stuffing shorts?

Underwraps

I have some bras that are very common these days. They have that "chicken tenders" padding that line the bottom. I can't bring myself to wear them and I am an A cup and slipping as I lose more weight! I'm married so no one else will know what's really there (or not), but I feel like I'm such a fake when I wear those. So, guys, do you care or not care as long as they look pretty and give form to a woman?

If she were single and you got her in bed, and you took off her bra, and there was less there than thot, b/c of the padding, is that a real dissappointment? Or, are men so used to the padded bras now that it's normal?

Half the bras out there have really thick padding. I wear the kind with a 1/4 inch lining at most, no push up chicken tenders.

So, padding no big deal?

My bf hates those. He told me a story about this girl he picked up in a club once who looked like she had giganto boobies, and when he took her bra off, it was the ultra-padded kind, and he lost interest pretty much. He says it's false advertising.
IMO, if it's a big night out, or a formal occasion, like New Years, and your dress would look better with some cleav, go for it.

Since you're already taken, I don't see anything wrong with it in this case at all. However I also feel that in the case of a woman who is presenting herself as available to meet guys, those bras might be an issue. Not necessarily for false advertising of a size, as any man who would toss out a potential relationship over a cup size probably isn't a man you want to date anyway. But if I dated a woman and discovered she had made something look bigger or better than it really is, I'd worry about her self esteem. Same worry as if she said she's a doctor, and I find out she's a nurse practitioner. That could indeed be a deal breaker for me. Big or small, rich or poor, keeping it all real is a turn-on for me.

Charles

What does your husband like? Maybe try to focus a little on his opinions and not single men.... Also, if your uncomfortable wearing them then don't wear them. I wear boxers or briefs because they are comfortable. I choose not to wear tighty whiteys because they are uncomfortable over they make my junk look bigger in a pair of tighter fitting jeans.

Wear what is comfortable....

i wouldnt be mad if i was "tricked" any girl that im about to hook up with the last thing im worried about is how big her boobs are gonna be. as long as there nice. could be a cup to d cup.

I dont think it's a big deal as long as they dont look more than a whole cup of what you really are....

What does your husband like? Maybe try to focus a little on his opinions and not single men.... Also, if your uncomfortable wearing them then don't wear them. I wear boxers or briefs because they are comfortable. I choose not to wear tighty whiteys because they are uncomfortable over they make my junk look bigger in a pair of tighter fitting jeans.

Wear what is comfortable....

The point about my spouse's opinion is a good one. I asked and he said he doesn't care if I look sexier. I feel I'm also asking on behalf of all women, attached or not. This got 1000+ views, so I think women are curious what men think about this.

I am an ass man so I dont give a damn :D

ROTFL! God gave me behind what he overlooked in front.

Top Bottom