Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxytocin the love drug?

jack diesel

A friend asked me a question I couldn't answer because I have no idea how to answer it. They want to know if oxytocin like that found in oxytocin factor nasal spray would make a person horny or make sex more enjoyable. Tried researching it because it interests me now, but haven't found anything conclusive. Does anyone know anything about this? I'd love to get a solid answer and maybe some experiences anyone has had with it. Thanks in advance.

Oxytocin will cause bonding. So, don't give to someone you don't want be bonded to or you may have a fatal attraction.
Oxytocin is released from the posterior pituitary gland of a nursing mother when the baby suckles on its moms nipple.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

This new drug or hormone must be good for sex.
A while back I had my TRT doc fill some sildenafil tabs from a compound pharmacy but they send me a mixure of 100mg. sildenafil with 125iu of oxytocin. I refused to take it as I was not familiar with this new hormone and my order was resend but was told to trash the original order as they can not take back meds for restock.
I still have them and after reading these forums on oxytocin I think I will cut in 4 and try it at a minimum and work my way up. I will keep you posted. these came in as sublingual troches.

Oxytocin will cause bonding. So, don't give to someone you don't want be bonded to or you may have a fatal attraction.
Oxytocin is released from the posterior pituitary gland of a nursing mother when the baby suckles on its moms nipple.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding
It is sometimes referred to as the cuddle hormone.

Top Bottom