Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orgasms and Sex

FreeballinDC

Dumper Humper
I have an interesting situation.

When I j/o solo, I always have an orgasm.

When I am with somebody else, and we are having an awesome roll in bed, I can get hard, but no way in hell am I able to bust a nut.

What gives? Performance anxiety? Too used to j/o solo, and the other person is a distraction? Getting hard is not a problem, but finishing it off is.

Any ideas?

anything happen to you to make you like that?

i had a condom break the first time i fucked
blew like a gallon of jizz in her
we were only 17 and had no clue what to do heh
she was 7 weeks late (anxiety) so im pretty much in the same boat as you

gonna try and fix it in about an hour though :D :D

in the back of your mind you think your hand is gettin cheated, block this out, or close your eyes an fantasize about jackin off.

I can orgasm from everything, but I notice it does make me longer to cum from a blowjob now. I think it's because, depending on her skills, a blowjob doesn't give as much friction as a handjob.

Adam wj said:
anything happen to you to make you like that?

i had a condom break the first time i fucked
blew like a gallon of jizz in her
we were only 17 and had no clue what to do heh
she was 7 weeks late (anxiety) so im pretty much in the same boat as you

gonna try and fix it in about an hour though :D :D

I can't think of anything that would have that effect on me. We were both jacking my dick like there was no tomorrow, but there was no way in hell I was going to blow my load.

I'll have to bring this up in group next week.

i'm female and have the same problem...i went without masterbating for about a month and was horny as hell but still couldnt get off. i think i am so used to knowing what i like by doing it to myself that i am fucking myself over. anyone have this problem and what do u do? thing is i think i think about it too much when someone is trying to make me cum.

as Woody Allen said
"ya gotta get the right fantasy in your head"

Top Bottom