Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral sex and tongue piercings?

woollis2

First of all, how many of you have your tongue pierced? I recently got my tongue pierced....3 weeks ago (never again...it hurt like hell..have tattoos, belly button ring, had my nose pierced for a day, and none of them hurt, but this hurt), but now that the swelling went away and it feels normal, I like it.

Now, my question is, is oral sex better? I have always heard about if a guy has his tongue pierced, oral sex was great.

My boyfriend has his tongue pierced and OMG, when he hits that metal ball against my clit , my legs shake. Actually, he's just plain good.:p

But what about you guys? Is it better when a woman has her tongue pierced?

What's everybody's whole take on tongue piercings? Or even belly button piercings? Is it a turn on or turn off?

I am rather healvily pierced. Two in the nose, about 4 or so in the ears, navel, nipples, foreskin around my clit (you must try that girl!) and of course the tongue.

I find piercings on other girls very randy. Tatoos can be quite sexy as well.

Both my foreskin and tongue were done for seks. Pulling just a tiny bit on the clit ring while someone is licking it is increbile!
Yes most girls feel like you and love the feel of the tongue ball on their clit. The part of the tongue it is in makes a difference to how good it can be used for head. should be in the front of the tongue.

For some reason i think bi and homo women have more piercings, but not sure why this is.

I'm sure your man is hetero, but if I saw a man with a toungue ring, I'd think he was a homo. not that there's anything wrong with that.

I can honestly say it doens't make that much of a difference, saince I date a girl before and fater she had her tongue pierce. I think it is a girl attitude and experience that is the key ingredient. Example if a guy or gal is eating a girl out and they are going at a mediocre pace and not really enjoying it it is not that great right??? But if they are enthuzed and going nuts then it would be better... basically getting a girls tongue helps a little but her attitude is what makes the differnece, that and braces:mad:

I think Chris Rock said it best, "If you meet a girl with a tongue ring, you know she will suck your dick...If you meet a guy with a tongue ring, you know he will suck your dick too."

I think Chris Rock said it best, "If you meet a girl with a tongue ring, you know she will suck your dick...If you meet a guy with a tongue ring, you know he will suck your dick too."

Ahahahahah.. Thats fuckin hilarious

solidspine said:
Piercing your tongue or dick is simply sick.

I'm glad you voiced your opinion...love it when people are honest. :) But I do have to agree with you on the dick.....for one....OUCH!!!

And Nature Boy....my man is all hetero!! I don't know what it is, but I think he is the only man that I have found sexy with a tongue pierced....I thought that before we started going out....weird I guess.

I always thought it was kind of twisted until I tried it (Kind of dared to do it, but kinda wanted to just to say I did it).

Just wanted to see all ya guy's opinions. :)

I am a man and have my tongue pierced. After I got a couple of tatoos I wasn't able to think of any more I definantly wanted so I went out and got my tongue pierced.
I have received oral from chicks with and without them and I don't see a difference at all.

Top Bottom