Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on biting

Didn't "discover" biting till post-college and now completely love it. It's odd... I never really made the connnection between pleasure and pain in bed, dispite making that connection in the weight room years before.

So... game on! Nipples, neck, back... it's all fair game.

CanadianCutie said:
I am a biter :verygood:

Most of the women I've sexed were biters. The more intense the sex, the harder and deeper they bit......during penetration, the hard and deeper I would go, the harder they would bite......as if my pounding was somehow lessened or "coped" with by her biting my shoulder and traps. I kind of liked it, as there's something humologous about pleasure and pain in sex.

DIV

:chomp:

Biting is hot, I had this on girl who would bite and break the skin while doing it. Turned me on, she also left claw marks all o=ver my back and neck. Its great having nails clawing your back in the heat of the moment

Biting and clawing my favorite! If im not sporting teeth marks and scratch marks after wards i haven't done my Job!

Traps.......... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:chomp:

I love when she bite me it makes me flog her even harder.Some days I wake up covered in bite marks,hickies,scratches and bruises.She can bite and bash me as much as she likes its all good. :p

Top Bottom