Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on biting

I agree...I love a bite here and there...and if it is my nipples....you can keep on doing it until I cum

Nipples yes. Labia, welllll ok.. but better to qualify it by saying nibbling and gentle tugging... clitoris or hood... hmmm... THAT is precision work that really has to be managed on a case by case basis... but the gentle sucking and manipulation of the clit with tongue and teeth? Yes, almost always.

Gymgurl said:
I agree...I love a bite here and there...and if it is my nipples....you can keep on doing it until I cum

I love to bite nipples, and used to bite my X's nipples until she bleed, and she would cum harder than any other women ive ever met!, I thought she was crazy.....Ive tried it on some girls since and have got punched in the head for biting???? some girls luv it some will punch u in the head! deff a fetish of mine though....

I have always been a biter. I love to bite my wife's nips, collarbone, shoulder, ass, neck, basically anywhere I can get my mouth around.

I love being bitten on the back of my neck, I love biting, especially when I am about to cum I like to bite the shoulder. I love nibbling ears too, love the effect it has. And my nipples, OH GOD, the harder the better!

ThatGirl said:
I love being bitten on the back of my neck, I love biting, especially when I am about to cum I like to bite the shoulder. I love nibbling ears too, love the effect it has. And my nipples, OH GOD, the harder the better!

my kinda girl....

Top Bottom