Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

online dating

Online dating got me dating three girls at the same time in a matter of days. It's an easy way to meet tons of women and weed out the good/bad ones. Plus if you play your cards right you can get laid more than you ever imagined.

ponyfitness said:
Online dating got me dating three girls at the same time in a matter of days. It's an easy way to meet tons of women and weed out the good/bad ones. Plus if you play your cards right you can get laid more than you ever imagined.

this is kinda my goal...gettin laid...how do you go about it do you just make plans to meet with them?

You actually do have to meet them, not just make it obvious that you're only in it for sex, although there are some sites where there are categories just for casual encounters.

Basically I found that most girls would give it up after less than 3 dates if you have any game at all, and probably 1 in 3 would do you on the first date given the right circumstances.

Top Bottom