Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the few of my kind?

thelocal

Banned
to me sex is just ehh..just doesn't do anything for me i think i could bust a nut from the adderline of jumping out a plane vs having sex all night

Honey is that you? ;)

I have a man just like you at home.... do you avoid sex, do you just not initiate,do you have a partner?....sorry if I pick at your brain, I am VERY intrigued...

lol no i dont have a partner,naw i dont avoid it,but it doesn't do anything for me,i mean im a freak in bed lol but in the end its the same result

lol no i dont have a partner,naw i dont avoid it,but it doesn't do anything for me,i mean im a freak in bed lol but in the end its the same result
do you initiate or not very frequently, if you had to chose between sleeping late and sex which would you pick?

i would pick sex no doubt,but in the end,its not satisfying, i get more..joy out of other things then sex,but then again i wasn't raised normal and nothing about me is normal lol

Well I love sex but once you have so much of it I can kind of understand what you mean - it has to be pretty spectacular anymore to have any 'wow' factor to it for me. But that said I hate being without it and am usually the one to try and initiate it.

Top Bottom