Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the few of my kind?

2 anabolic boy..i know what your saying man i get where you comign from but for me its the oppsite..im not into drink or drugs anymore i did enough of that for alot of us..lol drugs got me into to much troble i got in troble with the lawto many times before i could drive for doign stupid shit while messed up..fight?im tired of fighting.my dad use to beat my ass he was bipolar schizofrenic..the shrink said i was gonan be on day which i prolly am already lol..i can bust a nut in a chicks face wipe it off with her pillow sheets walk out then go work out or play a game and have more joy

@thelion lol naw man im not with anyone right no anymore i get easly bored with one female after about a week ill start messing shit up on purpose pissing her ff on purpose looking for a way to break up or get dumped

hmm..i couldn't answer ur last question mingles to seems i never been in a relationship more then 3 weeks,i dont do the whole love thing i cant connect with it or people..hmm connectign with someone just isnt really possiable for me

Have you ever heard about the phenomena of children adopted from places like Cambodia and former USSR republics who can't bond w/people? B/c they grew up in orphanages, many didn't get held as infants and this simple act of bonding with a human as an INFANT completely messed up their ability to emotionally connect once they start getting older and the inability to bond becomes apparent through rebellion. They also tend to be manipulative and can fake or feign bonding, but don't really feel it and use clinginess and feigned affection as forms of manipulation. There are expensive camps for these adopted kids just for the purpose of undoing the damage of simply not being raised with natural human touch from infancy. Can you relate to this at all?

Supplement with Tyrosine, choline.

..you could be fvcking!" .

I'll look into these recommendations myself. Do they do the same for women? I am suffering from some bouts of depression.

Also, your F all you can Filosophy makes me feel less bad about what I've done. Sinners feel less naughty among other sinners.

Top Bottom